We’re happy to have you join our network programmatically! Outbrain’s Programmatic Network offers ease and efficiency when it comes to setting up your campaigns from one platform. You can enjoy a range of benefits by buying Outbrain’s unique inventory through your preferred DSP — including access to unique deal types, consolidated control and reporting, and greater efficiency and scale.
Outbrain is available as a supply source across most major DSPs including:
- Google Display & Video 360
- Xandr (AppNexus)
- Yahoo DSP
- Active Agent
Not only are we continuously adding more partners to our integration but, we also have our own in-house DSP, Zemanta, if you’re not already working with one. Zemanta is the world’s first multi-channel demand-side platform built for engagement and performance. Our Bespoke outcome-focused bidding and predictive technology creates value at every stage of the funnel across native, display, video and more.
Why is Outbrain Programmatic right for you?
- Standardized buying setup across partners – manage all of your media buys in one platform (DSP) that you have full control over, rather than working through Outbrain’s dashboard
- Access to unique AI-powered deals – Advanced machine learning and predictive technology that power cookieless, precision-performance for DSP buyers
- CPM pricing – In some instances, enabling CPM buying allows for easier comparison to the performance of media bought on other platforms
- Dedicated support from a team of programmatic experts who can help with strategy, optimization, troubleshooting and more.
Outbrain offers easy plug-and-play deal packages, as well as custom, curated packages with scalable, premium placements to ensure a seamless process.
How do I get started?
Work with our internal team to create a deal ID for any of our Custom Deal Packages, seen below:
- Target CTR
- Target Viewability
- Target Interest
- Run of Network
- Tier 1 Publishers
- High Impact Display (In-Article)
- Outstream Video
- High Conversion
For basic campaign setup and best practices, please refer to this link. If you need a more in-depth, DSP-specific step-by-step guide, please reach out to your Outbrain representative.