We’re happy to have you join our network programmatically! Outbrain’s Programmatic Network offers ease and efficiency when it comes to setting up your campaigns from one platform. You can enjoy a range of benefits by buying Outbrain’s unique inventory through your preferred DSP — including CPM pricing, consolidated control and reporting, and greater efficiency and scale.
Outbrain is available as a supply source across the following DSPs:
- Google Display & Video 360
- Xandr (AppNexus)
- Active Agent
Not only are we continuously adding more partners to our integration but, we also have our own in-house DSP, Zemanta, if you’re not already working with one. Zemanta was built with engagement and action in mind. Today, Zemanta remains the most effective DSP for buying native. By working with Zemanta, you can benefit from 35% lower CPCs on average, and over double the CTR!
Why is Outbrain Programmatic (OPA) right for you?
- Standardized buying setup across partners – manage all of your media buys in one platform (DSP) that you have full control over, rather than working through Outbrain’s dashboard
- Leverage your own data – OPA enables marketers to leverage all of your own first and third-party data
- CPM pricing – In some instances, enabling CPM buying allows for easier comparison to the performance of media bought on other platforms
Outbrain offers easy plug-and-play deal packages, as well as custom, curated packages with scalable, premium placements to ensure a seamless process.
How do I get started?
Work with our internal team to create a deal ID for any of our Custom Deal Packages, seen below:
- High Impact
- Premium Placement
- High CTR
- High Viewability
- Contextual: News, Business, Entertainment, Sports, Travel, Health, Lifestyle, and Technology.
For basic campaign setup and best practices, please refer to this link. If you need a more in-depth, DSP-specific step-by-step guide, please reach out to your Outbrain representative.