Many publishers leverage newsletters to engage readers beyond their websites and applications. As a medium, they can contain articles, breaking news, updates, and more. Receiving a newsletter is optional as users sign up to receive them. As a result, these environments offer the potential to reach highly engaged audiences. Outbrain’s Newsletter placements are seamlessly integrated and natively adapted to the look and feel of the newsletter in which they appear.
- Users sign up to receive publisher newsletter
- Newsletters are sent at varying cadence including daily, weekly or monthly
- Newsletters appear within the chosen email client of the user
- Outbrain recommendations natively appear within newsletters
- Users clicking on recommendations within Newsletter are taken directly to the advertiser URL
For more information on Platforms, check out this article!