Don’t take it personally; we think your content is great! But sometimes, a few things can raise a red flag in our system. Before resubmitting, check out a few common reasons why your content cannot be submitted.
Are you using dynamic parameters or tracking codes in your URL? If so, you’ll want to add them that to the Tracking section in the Campaign Settings and leave them off of the URL you’re submitting.
Your site may be experiencing a server issue that is preventing our crawler from accessing the page. Our system rejects links automatically when it detects a server issue that makes the page temporarily unavailable. Please check on your end to ensure there aren’t any issues before resubmitting.
Servers look good? It may be the case that our system is unable to crawl your content because you’ve blocked our crawler or user-agent. Our crawlers need access to your site in order to pull the correct image and headline on the page. Not sure what whitelisting our crawlers means? Your IT team will know exactly what to do. Send over the crawler IPs below for whitelisting, then retry submitting your content.
- 22.214.171.124/24>>126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206/24>>220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/24>>126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206/24>>220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/24>>126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206/24>>220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/24>>126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206/27>>220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/24>>126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206/28>>220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/24>>126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52
“Mozilla/5.0 (Java) outbrain”
If your website’s metadata isn’t setup correctly or is leaving important information out, it can definitely cause our system to be unable to properly access or categorize your content. Check out our guide to ensure that your landing’s page metadata is setup properly.
If the issue still persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org