Don’t take it personally; we think your content is great, but sometimes, a few things can raise a red flag in our system. Before resubmitting, check out a few common reasons why your content was initially rejected.
Are you using dynamic parameters or tracking codes in your URL? If so, you’ll want to add them to the Tracking section within Campaign Settings in the Amplify dashboard and leave them off of the URL you’re submitting.
Your site may be experiencing a server issue that is preventing our crawler from accessing the page. Our system automatically rejects links when it detects a server issue that makes the page temporarily unavailable. Please check to ensure there aren’t any issues on your end before resubmitting for approval.
Servers look good? It may be the case that our system is unable to crawl your content because you’ve blocked our crawler or user-agent. Our crawlers need access to your site in order to pull the correct image and headline on the page. Not sure what allow-listing our crawlers means? Your IT team will know exactly what to do. Send over the crawler IPs below for allow-listing, then retry submitting your content.
- 220.127.116.11/24>>18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24>>188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/24>>18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24>>188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/24>>18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24>>188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/24>>18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24>>188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/27>>18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24>>188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/28>>18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24>>188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
“Mozilla/5.0 (Java) outbrain”
If your website’s metadata isn’t set up correctly or is excluding important information, it can prevent our system from properly accessing or categorizing your content. Check out our guide to ensure that your landing’s page metadata is setup properly.
If the issue still persists, please contact our DIY Customer Success team.