Did you win Outbrain’s golden ticket — a coupon freebie? Lucky! Before you launch a new campaign, or put it toward an existing campaign, let’s make sure you redeem it the right way.
Please note that this particular redemption process only applies to certain users. If you received a different set of instructions along with your coupon, make sure to follow those instead of this guide. And if you don’t know what to do, or have a question about the terms and conditions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Support team.
There are two ways you can redeem a coupon:
1. As a brand new user, by launching your first campaign.
2. As a returning user, by launching a new campaign or kicking off an existing one.
If this is your first time using Outbrain Amplify, you’ll want to apply the coupon on the Checkout page of the campaign launch process. After you have entered your payment information, scroll down until you see “Enter Promotional Code.” Enter the coupon code, click “Apply”, then submit your campaign when you’re ready!
If you’re a returning Amplifier, you can simply apply your coupon using the Payments tab in your dashboard. Once there, enter the coupon code in the “Promotional Codes” section, then click “Apply.”
What happens next?
After applying your coupon, you’ll see it reflected in your account balance in the Payments tab of your dashboard. You won’t be charged for any amount of spend until you’ve surpassed that credit amount, so head back to the Campaigns tab and start amplifying.
At the end of the month, the promotional credit will appear on your invoice and will be deducted from your total spend. Consider that coupon redeemed.
Important to Note
- If your account spend surpasses the amount covered by the coupon, the additional amount will be charged using the credit card on file.
- In order to redeem your coupon, you must enter valid billing information and launch a campaign before the coupon expiration date.
- The coupon covers any amount of spend up to the designated amount. If you don’t spend the full amount, any unused amount will expire at the end of the coupon period.
- If you aren’t using U.S. dollars (USD), we’ll convert the coupon to your local currency using the average foreign exchange rates on the last day of the billing cycle.
- You can only apply one coupon at a time — no double offers.
- Coupons cannot be transferred and will only apply to the account associated with the email address that received the offer.
- You can only use a coupon once.
Not sure if you did it right? No problem. Our Support team is here to help.