[Webinar] Outbrain for Advertisers: Black Friday Retail Marketing Strategies
The Black Friday (and Cyber Monday!) retail season is approaching, and we all know what that means.
Last year, consumers spent a whopping $840 million over the Black Friday weekend, with online traffic up 12% on the actual day. In the lead up to November 23, advertisers are not wasting time – they are predicted to release their Black Friday ads a week earlier than last year.
For advertisers on the Outbrain network, all of this can be summed up in one word: opportunity.
With massively increased traffic and high user intent, Black Friday is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to boost your retail marketing strategies using the Amplify native ad network.
Get all the hottest Black Friday tips from Outbrain at our upcoming webinar, just in time for Black Friday 2018.
Join us on October 9 at 10 AM EST as we cover all the bases to help make your Black Friday campaigns a success.
The webinar will be hosted by Outbrain’s Kelly Hayes, Senior Account Manager UK, as she gives a live rundown on the ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ of your Black Friday online strategy.
In the live webinar, you’ll learn:
- How Black Friday is relevant for all types of advertisers
- How to benefit from holiday traffic
- Different approaches and strategies to suit various KPIs
- How to ramp up your campaign: what are the key launch dates?
- How to create messaging to reach your target audience and your goals
- How to maximize your ad visibility during highly competitive periods
- How to achieve great performance throughout the holiday season
- Must-have holiday campaign checklist
- And, we’ll finish off with a live Q & A session with pre-submitted questions from you – the audience!
Don’t let your Black Friday opportunity get away! Register today.
Got questions about online strategy for Black Friday?
Sign up now and submit your questions for the live Q & A session.
Webinar: Outbrain for Advertisers: Black Friday Retail Marketing Strategies
When: October 9, 2018, 10 AM EST
Your Hosts: Kelly Hayes, Senior Account Manager, Outbrain UK