In 2020, Is User-Based Targeting the Most Effective Way to Connect?
- Recent scandals have required sweeping changes across the industry as to how brands use data.
- User-based targeting may not be the most effective way to reach consumers.
Emerging Tech in 2020: As IoT Grows, So Do Security Concerns
- The upside of connected devices is enormous, but the security risks evolve all the time.
- How some companies are protecting customer data through these devices
- We’re seeing an influx of products into the market where little thought is going into security.
When it comes to digital consumption, I’m about as avid as it gets. While I use my Amazon firestick to find a new show, I simultaneously scroll through Instagram and shop on my laptop.
The Continued Rise of Digital-First Disruptor Brands in 2020
Sarah Baird, general manager, U.S., at Outbrain, discusses game-changing brands.
The Impact of Chrome 76: Why a Freemium Model Is the Future
IT’S TIME TO INCLUDE NATIVE IN YOUR PROGRAM STRATEGY
In all channels and interactions, the best advertising is that targeted at the customer experience .
With the cookie crumbling, the new recipe for data-driven success features consumer trust
The digital advertising industry is changing. Third party cookies are being rendered obsolete by recent browser updates including Safari’s ITP 2.2/2.3 and Firefox’s v69.