Tapping into First Party Data: Outbrain’s DMP Integration
We’ve been expanding the ways marketers can speak to their highest value audiences across the Outbrain network. We recently partnered with Oracle DMP (formerly BlueKai) and Acxiom’s Liveramp to enable marketers to leverage their first party data segments on Outbrain.
Now, we’re excited to introduce our latest partnership with Adobe, which gives marketers even more options to maximize their own data across their Outbrain campaigns and speak to their most valuable consumers with the content that matters to them.
Our DMP partnerships empower marketers to reach consumers at different stages of the journey with the right type of content, from awareness to action. Marketers across a range of verticals can leverage their DMP segments on Outbrain including retail, finance, tech, and travel. Through their DMPs, marketers can create unique audience segments from multiple data sources such as mobile, CRM, website, and offline, in addition to demographic and behavioral data, and reach them with customized messaging in a variety of ways.
- A hotel chain aims to reconnect with previous consumers and stay top of mind by targeting them with articles from its in-house digital lifestyle magazine.
- An automotive company messages consumers whose leases are ending within the next few months with an earned media article about its newest model.
- A shoe retailer targets consumers who placed products in their online shopping carts but haven’t yet purchased with a transactional message.
- A cable company reaches existing subscribers by targeting them with an introductory offer for its newest package.
When paired with Custom Audiences, DMPs are an even more powerful way for marketers to reach consumers who are likely to be interested in their brand messages at different stages of the purchase funnel.
All marketers who currently maintain DMPs through Adobe, BlueKai or LiveRamp can target these audience segments across the Outbrain network.
Getting started is easy:
- Define your target audience segments on BlueKai, LiveRamp, or Adobe.
- Export these audience segments to Outbrain.
- Run your targeted content campaigns across the Outbrain network.
- Your brand messages are seen by your most qualified consumers.