Today, we released a brand new reporting system for our Bloggers and Publishers to give you more visibility into how the widget is performing on your site. This includes a new dashboard and detailed reports for traffic, revenue and ratings.
Here’s a rundown of some of the new things you’ll see:
The new dashboard gives you a “last 30 days” snapshot of the widget performance. It contains a few mini-reports:
- Traffic – Shows you how many people clicked an Outbrain recommendation on your site. This report is broken into Pageviews (where the widget is installed), Click-Through rate (the percentage of people who clicked on a recommendation) and Total Traffic.
- Revenue – Available to our premium publishers with whom we have a revenue-share agreement (see if you qualify). This report is broken into Page Views with Paid Links (where the widget is installed and paid links are turned on), RPM (revenue per 1,000 pageviews with paid links turned on) and total revenue to you.
- Ratings – Only available if you have ratings turned on. This report shows the last 5 posts/articles you have published and the average rating for each.
- Traffic Sources – Available if you have a network of sites you are sharing links with. This report is showing which sites the traffic came from.
- Top 10 – Lists your top performing articles or blog posts. It is showing the most clicked-to articles and if you are a premium publisher, it will also show you which articles are making you the most money.
The new detailed reports will give you a robust insight into the widget performance.
- Detailed Traffic Report -Shows a daily breakdown of traffic and click-through rates . You are also able to aggregate the data by month or by site (in case you have the widget installed on multiple sites).
- Detailed Revenue Report – Available for our premium publishers. It is showing a daily breakdown of RPM and total revenue. You can also aggregate the data by month or by site.
- Detailed Ratings Report – this report is very similar to the reports you are already familiar with. We have added support for date selection and the “thumbs up” rater.
We hope you’ll enjoy our latest enhancements and as always – your feedback is welcome. Feel free to leave a comment or to email me directly – amit at outbrain dot com.